Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Trip to the Museum

When my grandpa was here I got to see some cool stuff at a place called a museum. I saw trains and houses and animals and even got to learn about how chocolate is made and its history. But, my favorite was running around the entryway to the museum which used to be a big train station.

Before we left, I had to make sure everything was put away...in the dishwasher.














This used to be the main train station for Omaha. 10,000 people came through a day but the only ones I wanted to see were the little people.



















Sitting in the sun in my Montana State shirt. Go Bobcats!














Running is more fun than sitting.




























Especially when I'm running to my Daddy!














After the Museum we went to the park where I got to swing and go down the slide!

































Finally, after a big day full of fun, we ate pizza for dinner.














I was so hungry I wasn't even watching how much I was eating.














Then it caught up with me. I'm stuffed and ready for bed.

No comments: