Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday Shots

This post has a lot of pictures in it so make sure you scroll down to see them all. I also convinced Mommy and Daddy to put up three videos of me after all these pictures. Enjoy!

I'm 1!















Opening presents.














Birthday hug from Willie.














Before.















After.















Cake is goood.















Say Cheese!















Presents!














Kisses from Kito.
















Sunny day.















Pretty smile.
















My cake.














I like football.















Blue eyes.















It's a Carla-in-the-box.















Family picture.















I love uncle Willie.















Waking up.















Uncle Tim's shoe.















Cubs hat.















My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy BIRTHDAY TO Carla!!! She's so sweet!