Sunday, December 21, 2008

Long Time, No Post!

Ahhh, tis the season for sharing so here, after a long hiatus, are some new pictures and posts of Carla Marie. She is doing so many cute, new things every day and we are doing our best just to keep up. We are ever more grateful for her sweet spirit and precious smile.

Snow!














Daddy's favorite Christmas present.














Please, mom can we go outside!?!?!


































Pretty blue eyes.














Making my favorite new face, "o."














Have you seen "A Christmas Story?" Here I am mimicking Ralphie's little brother and getting Ralphie's soap ready! :)














In my new purple hoodie.














With the woman who delivered me and my brother Isaac. Her name is Heather and she is an awesome midwife!














I still love my pacifier.















Here's looking at you, kid.

No comments: