Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Cat and I

So, "Uncle" Willie and I have a love-hate relationship. I love him, he hates me. Unless I'm eating and then he sidles up beneath my high-chair for what Mommy calls the "dropsies buffet." I don't know what that means but I do know that I love Willie. I love giving him 'pancake hugs' and laughing at him and, as you can see in these videos, I think he likes playing with me a little bit too.

I like to play on the stairs with Willie. I try to get him to come up to the bars by throwing my toys down at him. Also, sometimes Mommy brings home these cool plastic things. The sun sparkles when it hits them and I can bend them all over and they don't break! The best thing is that Uncle Willie likes them as much as me! He even knows how to grab them from me. He's the best.





No comments: