Friday, April 3, 2009

Like a Cat in a Basket

The other day Carla pulled this little wicker basket that our real estate agent gave us when we bought our home out from underneath an end table. She proceeded to drag it into the kitchen where, a few moments later, I was distracted by grunting noises. I got up, walked into the kitchen and quickly grabbed my camera. What I saw and posted below reminds me of what our cat does whenever I leave Carla's laundry basket in the washroom. I think she learned this trick by watching him. Too bad for Carla that unlike Willie, she does not have the world's most flexible spine!

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

i love all your little videos of carla! i'm so glad you can get away with filming her, whenever i pull out my camera, particularly when shooting a video, my kiddos immediately drop whatever (cute, charming, funny, endearing thing) it is they're doing and come running over to investigate the camera. i've been known to film through cracks in doors just to get video! yay for carla going about her business! :)