Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictures of the Newest Schmoll

Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that there's a baby in Mommy's tummy and this weekend I got to see some pictures of my new sibling. They say it's a baby but I gotta be honest, it's kind of hard to tell from these pictures though! :) If you want to know whether I am having a brother or sister, you'll have to email Mom or Dad because one of my Grandpas wants to wait and be surprised!

Profile Shot
















Left arm; you can just barely make out all the fingers and thumb.














3D image of hands.














There's the Schmoll nose! When Mommy and Daddy saw this picture, they said it looks like my Uncle Joseph.















Another 3D shot of the face. The cord is in front and makes the picture pretty blurry.














1 comment:

Rosana said...

John and Nicole, congrats on the newest Schmoll! I also enjoyed seeing pics of Carla. She is so adorable!

Love,
Rosana Alvarado