Saturday, December 29, 2007

Carla's Three Month B-Day

Carla is growing like a weed these days. Sometimes it's hard to recognize because we see her everyday, but we're sure that you'll notice a change in these pictures from her 12th and 13th weeks. Here's some of our favorite shots.














I was the hit of the party when Aunt Jan and her family visited. They came all the way from Keokuk, Iowa to see me!














Look at my feet!














I like my pretty red dress from Grandma Perry. Look out Vogue, here I come!















This is something I do a lot of these days.















Happy Gingerbaby!
















Smiling at my K-State mobile.




















Getting my diaper changed.
















Oh, so you think you're gonna give me a bath huh? We'll see about that.

No comments: